Reserve your Spot!
Reservations must be paid in full by Friday, May 14, 2021.
All rates shown are all-inclusive per room rates for three (3) or four (4) nights and already inclusive of all applicable taxes including local taxes (currently 3% occupancy tax and 16% VAT), $25.00 labor fee (maid and bellman), $1.40 environmental fee, and $10.00 daily resort fee.
Check-in: 3 PM
Check-out: 12 PM
Early Check-In: at 50% over the room rate, check-in at 11:00 AM.
Late Check-Out: at 50% over the room rate, check-out until 4:00 PM. Any requests for early check-in and/or late check-out will be granted based on hotel availability.
Group rate valid 3 days prior to June 5 and 3 days after June 8; subject to availability
- air travel/flights
- airport transfers
» Learn more
These amenities are offered in all room categories listed.
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- 47” flat-screen TV
- Individually controlled heat and air-conditioning
- Blackout curtains
- Hair dryer
- Branded bath toiletries
- Robes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room laptop-sized safe
- Rollaway upon request
Parking: Valet parking is $12.00 USD per day.
Special concessions and package inclusions for retreat attendees:
- Dedicated check-in
- Complimentary hospitality desk
- 15% discount for spa treatments at Cenote Spa
- Complimentary use of fitness facilities
- Complimentary basic WiFi in guest rooms, meeting spaces, and public spaces
- Daily breakfast at Restaurant La Cocina or El Paseo Kiosk
- Daily lunch at Restaurant La Cocina, Sushi & Raw Bar, Pool, or El Paseo
- Daily dinners at Restaurant La Cocina, Sushi & Raw Bar, or The Grill
- Unlimited “house” alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages (served by the glass) at any of the consumption areas from 11am to 11pm
- In-room mini bar: domestic beers and non-alcoholic soft drinks, refreshed once daily
- In-room dining: available from 11am-11pm daily
Note: These amenities, inclusions and rates are available only to our group and will not be made available to anyone who books outside of our group block. Reservations must be made through us and cannot be made directly with the resort.